Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Sticky eyes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know if the doll hospital will just redo the same eyes so they do not stick? It is an older Pleasant Company German doll and I would not want new eyes. Thanks for any info or past experiences.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try this!!! My dd friend came over , she got her babysitters old Samantha doll , the poor thing had been sitting in a basement for about 10 years , I took the head off for her washed it and did Sams wig with Wig products and curled it it came out perfect. However the eyes stuck.. I used the condensed air that is for your computer. I used the long straw thing that comes with it, put in near the corner of her eyes and OMG u wouldnt believe what blew out of there. I did it twice to both eyes , they work perfect now!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •